Monday 8 June 2009

My Secret Wish

I have something to confess.

I've always wanted to be a celebrity. Someone famous that fans can look up to. Having no worries about money cos' it's always ridiculously flowing in non-stop. Free to walk into the most expensive boutique and sweep half the items off the shelves. Having people come up to me to chat with me and ask for autographs. Investing in the most prestigious property on the market, maybe even buy an island of my own. Someone that everyone loves.

Well, if I were a celebrity, I'd like to be a singer. Not a too famous one, that'll be over the top for my hectic schedule. Imagine if I were a singer, I'd be going around recording studios, stages, events, concerts, etc. in my limousine, asking my PA (personal assistant) to grab me Starbucks every now and then. And at the end of the evening if I don't have to dine with some other celeb, I'd be thronging the shops buying everything I love.


Or maybe even a less stressful job like a designer. Celebrity designer. Hmm, that sounds inviting. I'd design shoes and bags. Or jewellery. I'd go to Paris Fashion Week or London Fashion Week and parade down the catwalk with my gorgeous models after the show. I'd be chatting to editor-in-chiefs of Vogue, Marie Claire, Harpers' Bazaar; clinking champagne glasses with Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Miuccia Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, etc etc... LUSH.

One day. In my next life maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment