Friday 5 June 2009

Big Brother Or Me

Watched the launch of Big Brother UK today... All there is to say about it is "awkward, awkward, awkward!" Where did the producers find these people? They are just about the strangest group of misfits I've ever seen bunched up together! Not to be sarcastic or anything, but I'm sure the show can do better than that. Unless TV ratings have plummeted drastically, we'll never know. With the crowd booing the contestants' entrances into the house, we have come to a conclusion that we couldn't give two hoots about continuing the series.

On the other hand, I've just uploaded my latest photo gallery onto my website; this is the link to it http://cherylfan.com/gallery/portraits/A%20Silent%20Look/index.htm. It is basically new experimental self-portraits that peeks into the life of me. I personally think that's more interesting than Big Brother... :P

Big Brother or me? Me of course!

1 comment:

  1. You are certainly living out an interesting life!

    I see from the reflection of the mirror the potrait of you, and you're still looking much the same - always creative and maybe a little too deep in thought. I like the picture of you with all your hair flipped up.

    Keep in touch, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete