Friday 15 May 2009

Sooner Than Later

I knew it... I knew I just couldn't resist typing in something before the end of the day... (It's 315pm in the UK now).

While my friends and family are getting ready to tuck into their covers and fly away to dreamland, I'm sitting here after a rather heavy lunch of baked potato and tuna mayonnaise, fingers flying across the keyboard. I'm sitting!!! Goodness gracious. I need to exercise more...

While it's windy outside, we're hiding in the warmth of the house. Rented two videos from the Blockbuster store: Reservoir Dogs and 21 Grams... Heard they were quite good so we shall see.


Justin's looking to buy a new mobile phone cos' his current one's crap. He can only speak to people through the loudspeaker so when he does have a conversation on the streets, he looks like a looney talking to himself... So alike those fancy bluetooth headsets you hook over your ear that make you gesture and laugh to yourself. Well, I'm sure Beckham doesn't need the extra attention.

The house cordless phones were acting strange today. All of us including Justin's parents, were trying to figure out why both handsets couldn't work and were emitting a strange beeping sound. And then 'clever' me found the phone line falling out of the phone base socket! And I saved them £38 from buying a new pair of cordless phones. I should look into a second career.

No comments:

Post a Comment